Monday, April 29, 2013

Meet CMT VP Finance


Loren Hughes


position: Vice President Finance

birthday: December 27, 1991

hometown: Coppell, TX

major: Spanish/Education

what you like to do in your free time: I love going to the movies, or shopping with my Big

favorite movie: I have so many, but probably The Notebook just because it's a classic

favorite food: I have a serious peanut butter sandwich addiction.

favorite DG or Greek event: I always love fall bid day. It never fails that I get chills when the girls step off the bid day bus. 

why did you run for the CMT position you hold? Finance is so out of my comfort zone but I wanted to take on a position that would challenge me and that I could learn from. 

Favorite quote: "Maybe you have to know the darkness before you can appreciate the light." -Madeline L'Engle

What you hope for: I hope that my sisters and I have the most beautiful lives and if for some reason something goes wrong, that Delta Gamma and our fellow sisters can help us rise above.

No comments:

Post a Comment