Thursday, April 18, 2013

Meet CMT VP Foundation


                                                  Name: Kimberly Sheeran

Position: VP Foundation

Birthday: November 13, 1991

Hometown: Houston, Texas

Major: Dance AND History

What you like to do in your free time: Read, spend time with friends, and watch HGTV

Favorite Movie: First Position

Favorite Food: Quesadillas and Mac and Cheese

Favorite DG Event: AnchorSplash

Why did you run for the position you hold?: I ran for this position because I have a passion for community service. I feel especially connected to Service for Sight, because so many are affected by the various diseases that cause blindness. I once had a professor that was sight impaired, and he inspired me to take greater action. Sight is a precious sense and one that we cannot afford to lose. I ran for VP Foundation because I wanted to have a greater hand in the effort to help, and eventually cure, those affected.

What I hope for: I hope for many things, but above all, I hope for happiness. Our world today is plagued by international strain and violence. I hope that we can see past these problems and find what truly makes us happiest. "Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." -Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment