Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Meet CMT VP Communications



Name: Marina San Miguel

Position: vp: communications

Birthday: 07/30/1992

Hometown: Goliad, TX

Major: Public Relations

What you like to do in your free time? In my free time I like to catch up with all my shows stored on my DVR or try different things as a group of sisters.

Favorite movie: Bridesmaids, Twilight, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Grease, and a bunch more

Favorite food: I love any food but I think my favorite food is any type of pasta or Italian meal!

Favorite DG or Greek event: Of course all of DG and Greek events are great! The favorite events are AnchorSlam and AnchorSplash. It is so much fun being a coach and having late night practices with your team. These events also allow us to support Service for Sight and enjoy the company of the entire Greek Community. And of course, all of our FABOULOUS sisterhood events like chapter retreat, workweek, and I could go on and on!!!

Why did you run for the CMT position you hold? I ran for vp communications because I am a Public Relations major and the responsibilities of this position, I knew would mirror my future career roles.  I most enjoy having the ability to establish and embellish Gamma Xi’s brand at Texas Tech. Gamma Xi is a fabulous chapter of women who understand sisterhood, enjoy life and strive for honor.   

Favorite quote: "I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
            - Audrey Hepburn


What you hope for: I hope to live and enjoy friends, family, fraternity, and faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment