Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Meet CMT VP Programming

Name: McKenzie Divel 
 
Position: VP Programming

Birthday: June 18th, 1993

Hometown:Born in Colorado Springs Colorado, lived in Anthem Arizona, and San Antonio Texas

Major:Energy Commerce Major

What do you like to do in your free time? Free time I like to play volleyball, watch Gossip Girl and Vampire Diaries

Favorite Movie: is Sweet Home Alabama 

Favorite Food: its tie between chocolate and bacon

Favorite DG Event: it would have to be AnchorSlam

Why did you run for the CMT Position you hold?I ran for the position that I hold because i wanted to be more involved in DG and what better way than to plan events and the calendar for everyone!

Favorite Quote:  "Don't judge others because they sin differently than you do."

What I hope for: I hope that when I graduate part of what I have done as a my time in DG will have helped to leave DG as a better sorority than when I was initiated. I want us to move up on scholarship ranking as well as grow a stronger sisterhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment