Thursday, March 21, 2013

Meet CMT VP Membership!



Name: Bailey Iverson

Position: VP Membership

Birthday: May 2, 1993

Hometown: Rowlett, TX

Major: Business Management/Marketing

What do you like to do in your spare time? I really love to sing and of course hangout with my sisters!

Favorite Movie: Hot Rod!

Favorite Food: Mexican food!

Favorite DG or Greek Event: My favorite DG event is Fall Formal Recruitment! I love meeting new potential women and telling them all about how amazing the Delta Gamma sisterhood truly is!

Why did you run for the CMT position you hold? Well I ran for the position because well I LOVE recruitment. I wanted to contribute in the biggest way possible and what better way than to be in charge of recruitment!

Favorite Quote: “Cast your cares on God; that anchor holds”

What do you hope for? What I hope for is a world of kindness, and strength. I want everyone to be happy, and DO GOOD.



No comments:

Post a Comment